Friday, September 08, 2006

Ok i admit, i realy just wanted to nap in the sun ( sort off)

Its a nice day. So i'm like i'll go do some transcribing ( my lines are all in yorkshire dialect) out side. After completeing the first scene i'm in, i brent am bored out of my mind. So i decide to read through my lines. The sun is nice and warm. Its more comfortable to read lines on ones back. Slowly my sleep deprived body begains to shut down. Slowly the book drops to my chest. I brent am super napper. Ok so perhaps it wasnt as not planned as that, i might have just wanted to nap in the sun, and needed an excuse, so i brent uber actor created a situation in which i could acomplish said goal. Oh, i think the dean of something or other is reading my blog. He said something in chapel about people wondering why they talk about maraige so much and that those people were the same ones that werent dating. Kind of scary the worldwide web is. Well i'm going to do a medicine ball work out then spiff myself up for dinner. No were to go and no one to go there with, but sometimes i get the urge to be spiffy ( prep school hangover thing) and its friday night. Sigh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he trying to say that you are just jealous, or what? I'm sure you're not the only one that has that complaint.

Brent said...

Something along that lines, jealous? yes and no if you know what i mean. Convenient relationships arent. Thats not the reason it bugs me, i have chapel every day, This is the second week of the 11:00 thoughts on marraige, it anoys the heck out of me, they just say the same thing five differnt ways, everyday.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm starting to get the picture. It's not just the kids at the school, the school administration is singing the song too. I feel you. Not literally, of course.