Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hyper Extrovert Brent is here with us today

Ok, first about my hyperness and then onto a long list of boring stuff. Ok so im feeling good today. Undoubtedly it has something to with my extra long workout that invovled some serious medicine ball time. That and its raining. I love the rain. Madly and pationatly. I have my extrovert shirt on today, litteraly. Its a bright blue one. It may not have been a wise move, every one else seems to be going around like t-rexs with a sore tooth, and looking slightly more presentable than aforesaid creature. Rule to sureviving life: never ever be the only cheery one in on a collige campus of two thousand people, the odds dont stack up well in your favor.
Ok onto the less important but so much more interesting stuff. I met Ben at the gym today. For all of you who dont know Ben, he is a guy from my church back home. Anyway he was pumping the old iron and we stopped and chatted a bit. I spotted for him a couple times. That boy was lifting two mac trucks. Granted there still is some extra poundage going on, his work out isnt what i would call all that ballanced. In fact the softball girls ( yes plural, i dont know any of them, but i assume thats the only group of people that would be up at that ungodly hour of the morning, though Im geusing its probably also a mix of the girls soccer team) could probably beat him up. Truth be told they could beat me up. Well moving on before i start to dwell on my 150 pound weakling ness.
Ummm.... already read my comics. Theres always the news. Hmmm...well have something else to do. I could panic about the quiz Im about to take, Nah, waste of time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think you could talk the girls softball/soccer team into beating me up?

Anonymous said...

oh and sign up for last.fm

http://last.fm

after you sign up and download the plugin we can see what music you're listening to.

http://last.fm/user/ebrandon

Brent said...

I dont know. I dont realy know any of them. Maybe it could be like the car you smash fof homecoming