Monday, September 11, 2006

Helo sports fans, i'm stuck in practice

My scene is tag end of the practice, we may not get to it, were suposed to be the heck out of dodge by ten. So were not going to get to it. What a good use of my time. Ah well i supose its not as bad as all that. Mary's kinda cute. Martha...well martha's suposed to be my sister in the play so we wont go there. Mrs. Medlock, well lets just say she fits the part, body and spirit, think type cast. Ben scares me, lets just things might not be as strait as we generaly like to see them. Then there's me. I've got an headache. I think my prescription on my left eye might of changed. or its just tired. It feels tired. I'm tired. Very tired. Want my bed. Well got some perusing to do ( buddys blogs to post on if they've posted, if they havent i shant be well pleased with them)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenty, could you, if you get the time, transpose your posts into English. Thanks buddy.

Brent said...

very funny