Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More Poems

I want to be a rocker in a metal band today,
Going to buy a guitar and learn how to play,
Gona' have em all screamin' for me,
It'll work just you wait and see.

Playin' and screaming
hidding behind sublimanal meaning
Gona' tell the press were to go,
Not gona mean it, its all for show.

Want to be a Rocker in a Metal band Today.

Ok so an explanation. I have my metal shirt on ( it say Metal, has a couple of sayings on it like no gate crashing, and inpropriety encouraged), my metal necklace ( a bottle cap opener) and my metal shoes on ( the boat ones with the lions on them). Granted the shirt is hidden beneath my hoody, but then its a little early to be a Rocker just yet. Have some fun in store for myself today, either going to get my roomate to take down his poster ( open house is this friday) or room check is going to make him take it down. Should be thrilling. Well as always my daily helping of cartoons is giving me the come hither look.

No comments: