Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Random thoughts fromt the cave

My dorm that is. First,i'd like to put our a good word for the good people at Super C Enegry. If you dont know what that is, its a sports drink mix that contains enough vitamin C to blow your head off ( if drank incorectly). Its a "heathly" energy drink. I am curently slurping down my daily limit ( two packets=3340% of your daily value of vitimen C, among other things) . Brent has a need to be awake. My sleep schedule recently is something like this. Wake up at 6:40 ish, spend some time at the gym ( out of there at 8, 7:50) feel pretty good. In the afternoon i generaly shoot for an hour nap someweres inbetween stuff, then i go to bed around 11, when i actualy go to sleep depends on how bad the nightly headache was. If i'm lucky i get 8 hours ( added up) usaly its between 6-7. Brent isnt so pretty that he doesnt need lots of beuty sleep. Another random thought. I am in need of a work out partner. Its getting pretty rough ( on those 6 hours of sleep) waking up at 6:40. I'm afraid that one day i'm just going to say screw it and go back to sleep. If someone was waiting for me i wouldnt be able to do that. That and its moderatly boring to work out by yourself. Granted i'd probably have to wake up early because it'd probably take longer cause you'd have to figure in whatever conversation two people can come up with in the wee hours of the morning. Mabye i'll put some sort of add on the bullten board in my residence hall. Granted i'm guessing there's not a whole lot of guys that like getting up early to work out. Ah well. another random thought. If you are in need of some new tunes go out and buy Lost Prophets -Liberation transmission. Good stuff. Very good Stuff. Its definatly not studying music, but its not as hard as nickleback. Hmm...think i'll listen to some nickleback, havent had anything that hard core in some time. Last thought. I think the guru can kick through brick walls. Ok so I nottice she's on one of those machines that you lay on your back on and straighten your legs ( sort of bad description but whatever). I eventualy make my way over to said machine ( its at the very tag end of my work out cycle). She was lifting pretty close to every dang weight there was on that thing! Granted i think she was doing her softball work out, but good lord, hope i never make the girl angery ( small chance of that, seeing as I've only ever talked to her once). Well enough, must go do other things now.

No comments: