Thursday, September 14, 2006

helo, my first coment spam

Ok, its gone, but it was there, luckily i have coment notification, so it poped up , then it was ba-leted! Hahahaha...evil brent sinking someones hopes of making money. hahahahha...ok a little rant then to cartoons. First who's bright idea was it to have a fire drill at 12:40 at night? I cant see ( my contacts arent in) i'm tired as heck, and we're standing outside while our RA's are yelling at the top of their lungs for people who are right next to them. It gets better. We go inside. Everyones a little pissed off. So these people get in a shouting fight outside my bathroom ( ok is not my personal one, but its at the end of the hall, and most people use the other one). Oh ya, well you should go check out americans for purity . com, NOW! ok, people are yelling, the only reason they didnt get my size 11 foot up an uncomfortable part of their anatomy , was because i had to pee. Nuff said. going to read comics now.

No comments: