Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My MRI ( and some vastly less important stuff which is much more interesting to moi)

Ok first my interesting stuff then i'll to the stuff that you all are actualy interested in, if you cant wait i'll do it in two paragraphs so you can just skip to the second one. Ok so i forgett my key in my dorm, i relise this right in front of the caf. Right then and there i see the handwriting on the wall. Something is coming around the corner at me, and i'd better watch out. I dont know if you ever have those feelings. Like there's a purpose behind me not eating dinner right at a certain moment, but latter ? So i go through the fun of paying fifty cents of my hard earned curency to get a code that doesnt work , only to find out its not the code, but the door, so i finaly get my card and head back to the caf. In case you dont care, tonights dinner was fruit, salad, and some sort of beef and noodles and an eggroll. Taking my seat i thank the creator and stuff my hat back on, low. Nothing happens. I'm done and wham, things begain to happen. I'd give spacifics but at the moment i think perhaps a little forthought is nessisary. However here are some great hints. I discover that Brent, behind his cool, calm exterior is extremely empathetic. That and unfortunatly he has a conscience. If only i had a heart of stone. OK last hint, perhaps i'm more grown up ( in theory at least) than i like to pretend. Ok, got to talk about something else, feeling not so good about myself right now.
Ok the part you all realy care about. Sis for reasons that are best known to herself, decides to take a posse of this elder guy and his wife to come with us. So after i registar, i sign in at 1:15 aproximently ( i cant read analog clocks) i'm then ushered into a room, the guy asks me what my problem is and i'm thinking why the heck dont you know? Then i change into this shirt thing and he puts me on this slidding table thing. Then he locks me down with this plastic chest thing and face mask duhinky. After that he slides me into this thing ( i'm being descriptive arent i). I spend the next hour and 20 minutes on my back. I actualy fell asleep once. When i got back to the waiting room, sis and posse were putting on bullitproof vests and checking to make sure they had a bullit chambered in their assault weapons before they broke down the door to the room with the MRI. Tommorrow i get to go back to the eye doctors ( sis wonders why they move so slow, gee think it might be becuase they dont think its all that serious?hmmmmmmm.....) and see what alls going down. Well have to go avail myself of the facitlitys.

No comments: