Monday, September 25, 2006

Life Dear Friends is Good ( sort off)

Very Good, my 9:30 class was just canceled. Doesnt make any differnce for me getting up though. Need to maintain the old sleep patern or i'll never get up at 6:40 again. It just means i have a lot of extra time in the morning, helo realy long breakfast, and helo getting my intro to ministry homework done, and helo realy long workout ( which is good, cause i have to cut my saturday one down a lot). All this makes for a happy Brent.
There are some things that make for an unhappy Brent off course. I still feel incredably foolish ignoring the guru, not to mention kinda bad. Bumped into her at the caf today, and i'm guesing that girl thinks i dont evan know who she is ( i brent am superb actor). Kinda gets the old concience though. Its hard doing that to a realy genuinly nice person. Maybe i'll say hi tommorow in the gym ( she was there this morning but i kind off did the whole dont know you thing). Not sure wether to apologize or not. Hmmm...we'll see. Well got some sleeping to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for classes being cancelled. I wish I could cancel work.... wait a minute, I can.

Brent said...

The Great Brentini senses...a....lazy man, yes thats it