Thursday, September 07, 2006

i get the part

I, brent will now be performing the part of Dicken Sowerby in the Secret Garden. At first i was realy excited, but i think most of the practices are on softball days, lucky for me though i think we only practice mondays tuesday and maybe thursdays. so any games on the weekend are clear. Moderatly excited about it, it will be cool to be in a real production, but realy the Secret Garden doesnt do a whole lot for my vision of myself as a male. Kind of a girly play. I'm playing, as described by the director himself as ( da da de dum) nature boy. Oh goody. But it'll be a good experience. Ok well i will now go email all of you any way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's the manliest part in the story (as well as a pretty major part) Congrats.

Anonymous said...

I always suspected that you were gay.

Brent said...

Am not. Ladies i am very not gay and very single.