Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The musing's of i the muse ( on girls)

Ok, i know what you thinking, another post about girls? yes. The post after this one will have the anser to wich football game i will be watching saturday ( i forgott so i'm going to have to go back to the websight and refresh my memory). Ok, so my stomach is full. Thier are several things that happens when that occurs. One, i began to contemplate the great mistries of life. Two i get grumpy. Three i fall asleep, sometimes all three happen at the same time (lol). Ok onto my musing's before i lose interest. The question before me is this, what would it take for me to date once again? The first thing that comes to mind is the perfect girl. The second is being realy bored. All good ansers but not quite true. I think that it would be a spur of the moment thing, half serious, half a joke. The thought would pop into my head, i'd meet some random girl and ask her out. there are off course other senarios to be considered. The next on my list would be me being realy bored. this senario would also require some sort of event that i'm compelled to go to that tradition requires i bring a girl. then i'd have to know a girl , not very well, perhaps a small helping of dislike so rejection wouldnt sting so bad. The perfect girl senario? Well, i'd have coniptions about dating anyone nice and or perfect. I'm not exactly a confirmed bacholer, but i enjoy my independence, a lot. Its lonley as heck, but lonley as heck means i can do what i want with my money, go were i want when i want to, do or not do the social thing at my leisure. If i was in a relationship with a girl i'd have to give some of that up. I'd have to (gasp) do stuff she likes to. I'd have to spend actual time with her, comunicating. then of course there's that exciting element of what happens if we both like eachother? What if she's willing to wait till were both out of collige to tie the old knot? Ok that still freaks me out a lot. As i've said before i'm guessing a guy that marraige creeps out probably shouldnt date. I think we're right back were we started. OK i'm bored. Going to go check that sight ( not play sonic the hegehog like last time, maybe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, dating is just dating. Why do you always bring marriage into the conversation? You are freaking nineteen. Just date so you have the experience of dating. You really need to calm down.

Brent said...

i know dating is just dating, but the vibes i've picked up is the young madam involved usaly espects that word to be the end of the game ( i have this from many sources) I dont mind dating just to date. but aparently they dont see things that way, and i dont want to hurt someone becuase our definitions are differnt.