Saturday, September 16, 2006

Friends part two

Ok so i was thinking about it, and there are more than two people. Granted, i would cut my list of realy close people back down to one. Its just always been that way ( from way way back) and despite what rage and the brandon might despute his ability to make sound judgments i would say He's a lot more responsible than me, much more grown up, evan if his assoiciates leaves something to be desired. Nobody's perfect. Miss him. For those of you unfamiler with the story of my life, his name is matt ( my cousin) , we've been through the wars together, and personaly, i think if i ever have a special someone once again in my life, she will aslo ( as in its happened before) be jealous of him. If i was ever given a choice, one person i could save, the girl would have my regrets, but matts my pal. I'm thinking of a quote. Problem is its a great quote but quite unprintable. Shame. Its a good quote.

No comments: