Friday, September 08, 2006

ok so i'm "unprintable word(s)"

Ok, so i've got my eggs and biscuts ( with suasage gravy) and I'm on my way to the bran flakes and my man sized ( plastic not styrofoam) cup of orange juice. The Guru who is waiting for her omlette ( i think) notice's me and says hi, how are you?. Ok its around 8, i have nowere to go, it wouldnt have killed me to stop and chat for a second. But all i say is good ( which isnt quite true, last night was rough, and this mornings helping of two advil isnt quite up to the task yet) and i move on. Latter i'm like Brent you a @#$% ! Its starting to bug me. I've decided that i'm not so much shy as just lazy. I can make conversation with the door ( and i have, beleave me) and get a response. I just have never gone out of my way to be friendly to anyone. So instead of this changing i hide behind i shy. This is bull. They say remorse isnt any good unless you do something about. So i supose i'm spinning my weels. Still mad at myself, the guru is a realy nice person, and so far i havent been so much of a nice person back. Ok, got to go before my large repatoire of descriptive four letter terms makes itself known in a very relaxing but very not apropriate blue streak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Learn to the love the Lazy.