Tuesday, September 19, 2006

good news chumps

Intermural football is here!! No more b league for this brent! B league sucks, and if i must say so i like to think i'm pretty dang good at football. Coach Rage and i used to spend some quality time withe the old pigskin, and while i'll never be a good QB ( corection the amount of work it would take to become a good QB isnt worth it, i have the arm for it, but the spiral, well lets just say it takes a long time for Brent to get warmed up) but i can catch anything you throw at me, and am pretty dang fast. Watch out A team, here i come! ( Problem is it'll probably coincide with play practice, but hopefully we'll be getting done earlier, becuase every day but monday we're going to be starting earlier.
Random thoughts: 1. Today is prep boy day. Didnt mean to, but i didnt have a pair of shorts that matched my shirt, so i'm wearing cords and my school shoes. I look pretty dang hot, but who wants to look hot in the morning. I'm not a big fan of those that look spiffy in the morning, in fact i generaly hide my spiffyness under a hoody till about noon. 2. Not so big on the hugging thing. You know, people you dont realy know being like hay! and hugging you. Ok so this has only happened once. but i dont hug, its just the way i am. I hug when i leave on long trips or someone else is leaveing on long trips. Not when i'm going to see you the next day. Kinda weird. Well my cartoons are calling me , brent out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What up holmes... You can bring your own music to the MRI... thought I'd let you know, seeing you're going to be stuck in a tube for 45 minutes. If you can score me some valium I'd be grateful.