Monday, September 25, 2006

Some Random Thoughts

Thought 1. I have Skype! Very cool. Have been calling my peeps. Gonna call Matt latter today. Phsyced about that. didnt think i'd actualy use a phone if i had it, but this isnt actualy a phone ( and it makes me feel like someone from a science fiction thing with my cool mike), and its rather boring, so i may start calling people. Ok onto other stuff.
Thought2. There are certian andvantages/disadvantages to being my little sisters little brother. I have it on a good authority that i had better watch my back this week ( its rush week) becuase all the lambda girls know me, and they have these things called little sisters ( the rushie is their slave) and a few of the sis's friend have a score or two to settle with me ( i might have gotten them with water balloons at the lambda/kappa water balloon fight). This could be bad and good. Thier all ( the rushies) are sophmores , which means their my age, bad becuase the older girls have very...well let us say dangerous imaginations. I may be hiding in my room for the rest of the week.
Though 3. I just bought a realy cool mike. Its by logitech, it was like twenty bucks, and its pretty dang sweet. Makes me look like some sort of space comander type. Well class is about to start.

No comments: