Monday, September 18, 2006

To teh Doctors here we go

I am curently sitting in my sisters car awaiting her arival, becuase males arent suposed to be in the courtyard this early in the morning. Going to some ophthomologist guy who's suposed to solve all my problems. Excited? No i am not. Other than beiing able to see clearly out of my left eye agian and these stupid headaches to be gone, i dont like Doctors. Does anyone? Ok, eye doctors arent as bad as dentists i admit. Well i just remebered that i havent had the daily helping of cartoons and one of the guys was escaping from jail ( tarzan) and the other ( captain murphy) was getting sucked into a black hole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what happened?

Anonymous said...

Explain the whole males in the courtyard thing. I don't get it.

Brent said...

ok so my sister is in apartments, guys cant be at the apartments untill 5 in the afternoon, but you can be in the courtyard ( that is anywere around the apartments but not actualy in them) in the afternoon. Before that you will be shot.