Monday, September 18, 2006

My social life ( and some side notes)

Ok so the med askes ( short for medlock, girl in the play) me to come play volleyball. I admit i had some misgivings, was worried about the old bacholerhood for a moment or two. Thankfully my overactive imagination was just overacting. We had some decent volleyball going. I sucked, but i had my moments, would have been better if i could see out of both eyes but thats going to be fixed soon so we'll have a rematch. Sis you'd have loved to see the med chew your little freshman friend in two, he was there, flying full colors, and i think she scared him spitless. Haha. Ok so after playing in the wet sand i shower off and am brushing my teeth. This guy i know ( kind off weird but friendly) comes in and is like, Dude your ripped. Then asks me my secret. I have no secrets. I do crunches, use weights, use the machines and last but not least i do some time with my medicine ball. I think it probably has something to do with the fact that i eat moderatly heathly ( breakfast is eggs, biscuits and gravy, wheaties, lunch is usaly just a salad, dinners whatever meat and side with a salad) and i have a fast motabolism. I'm guesing he does a whole lot more than me in the lifting area but he looks like pasty boy. Makes me laugh. Lifting a bazzillion pounds five times does you squat my dear friends. Lift half that ten times for two repatitions and you'll look and feel better. Well must get to bed. oh, i get to do my medicine ball workout tomorrow, yes! Its a late day so i can stay in the gym till 8:30 ( probably wont, but i could) and still eat breakfast and get to class on time. Tired must sleep...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time someone asks you "your secret" for being ripped, let your eyes go all crazy and say "it's the 'roids".

Brent said...

shhhhhhhhh....