Monday, September 18, 2006

My childishness amazes ( even) me

Ok, class its time for a story. The guru was in the gym this morning. I nottice this, do to the fact that a couple times i was spotted first, i know that the guru also knows i am there. I make my descission, i am going to pretend i do not see her. It was rough. I had a very hard time not laughing at myself, I did break out into a realy stupid grin once or twice. But the story continues, after calling the sis after seeing the nurse ( appt at 10:30) , i hit breakfast. The guru is there ahead of me. Pulling the hat down low, i move in. I brent, make myself laugh. A lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you already tell the story of how this whole thing came about? Why don't you want to associate with the 'guru'? I must have missed that post.

Anonymous said...

I'd also like to let you know that your blog is highly entertaining, enlightening and informative. Really, the time has just flown by.

Brent said...

Hmmm.. i should put up a link to them. but maybe not such a wise choice