Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am heavily sedated ( helo mr. headache do i know you from somewere?)

Yes it was that bad. I've shied away from taking advil, not so keen on the sedatives in the system. But when you can no longer focus at all becuase theres this spike driving itself through you head the time has come to fight back. On the positive side of this little battle o mine, i now go right to sleep. The end must be in sight ( ok so that red bull probably didnt help things out). Scary thing ( yes you, you know who you are) i think one of sis's friends is reading my blog. Very scary. I'm listening to Phantom of the Opera sound track right now. Trying to at least, seems my laptop doesnt like burned cds ( rage). This of course means i'm feeling romantic and sappy. I need a girl. Think of me, think of me fondly ( da da de dum)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight. You quit drinking coffee, but when you need a quick caffeine fix you now chug a red bull? That makes sense. Did I ever tell you what a drama queen you are?

Brent said...

ok ahem, the red bull was a while back ( i think i posted when i drank it). I do not drink a read bull everytime i get a headache. I drink advil