Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thoughts on the deep quesitons of life

I Brent have a very sensitive nose. Let me tell you, it can be awkward realy. Suposedly those of us with alergies have more delicate snauzes. Any way, i was as i am wont to do, contemplating the great misteries of life. What does a guy look for in a girls perfume? I have had the opertunity to sample a few sniffs ( that is they were either wearing so much that it left a sent in the air, or just sitting next to people, hmm... cant remeber what this missionary chick thats in my intro to ministry class smells like, thats going to bug me...) and here is my opinion. 1. rule: No floral sents, absolutly no! We are not looking for girls that smell like carnations. 2. It must be delacate. This means that if you bathe in it i'm still not smashed in the sniffer by it. 3. Think feminine. This is a hard one to describe but easey to understand. Some things are just inately feminine some things are not. think shoes or clothing. It must say, I'm a girl. For the record i have ran into two perfumes i like. I think you might call me picky ( rule of thumb for Brent: simplicity is elegance, for instance not such a big fan of big dangly sparkly earrings, big ones arent all that bad, but they must be simple). Most guys probably dont nottice, i do. Well before i die of boredom i'm going to play some stupid online games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It must be feminine." Hmm, that's not vague at all, bro.