Friday, September 15, 2006

Life sucks

Ok, so i think i have practice in the morning, turns out i dont. I didnt go get more cash so i could go to the mall because i'm like, hey, i have practice tommorrow. The only good thing is i dont have to wake up so early, and i can do some serious working out. But it also means that i i have nothing to do in the afternoon, well thats not quite true. Nothing i realy want to do, but i supose its good because i have some homework to do. Bowing. But whatever. Have some wash in the washer. Seems like i've been washing twenty four seven. Ah the joys of bacholerhood. Maybe i should date just to get some one else to do my wash. She'd have to be mildly ditsy, but i think i'm good enough at improvising to get her to think i'm clueless. (Rage shut up)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"imporvision"? I don't know this word.

Brent said...

Ok, this is kind of like me and my speeding ticket ( or like me and you if you prefer) the only differnce is you have web blogger so you have spell check, and i havent been able to get mine to work, the only differnce is i get cought and you dont ( or rather they dont, and we know just whom we are refering to in they)

Anonymous said...

No, the real difference is that I don't need spell check. I rarely use spell check, even for papers at school. Some of us just have the ability to place letters in the proper place and order.

Anonymous said...

You'll be happy to know that I received a beautiful speeding ticket of my own a few weeks ago.

Brent said...

You know Brandons man dave used to say the same thing, and it always came across as very ______ ( You can guess what i'm thinking)

Brent said...

Another one? Hey you need to check out our lady of the highway, very cool