Monday, September 18, 2006

My work out

Ok, for some reasons people think i go to the gym and kill myself. Once upon a time i was doing that becuase i didnt have any idea how the machines work. Now i dont. In fact a lot of guys i see in there ( granted i usaly only see them once a week) are doing a whole lot more than me. I do my normal work out , minus one repatition cycle and a whole lot less pushups ( think i was doing around 90 now i'm doing 40 maybe) then i do two repitition cycles on the machines, anywere from ten to fifteen reps, at about maybe ( i'm not sure i have the weights figured out ) 40, 50 pounds. Thats not all that much. IN fact it may actualy be something like twenty to twenty five pounds. Not that rough. I then like to spend some quality time with a medicine ball. First i must say if you hate working out, you will love medicine balls. There a bunch of fun. Granted their tricky little buggers, you'd think a ten pound one wouldnt weigh all that much, but thier pretty heavy, so watch out for that. Not especialy manly, but when my muscles are bulging from the old work out and i step onto the mat to work out with a medicine ball no one's questioning my manhood. Anyways i missed my medicine ball workout today do to time constraints. Tommorrow however is a late day so i'll be spending some quality time with the medicine ball. Well both my jump rope and my medicine ball are calling me, and so is the nap i'm going to take at the end of the hour or so, so bon voyage.

No comments: