Thursday, September 07, 2006

My part explained

I'd tell you the story but you can find a good review on wikipedia. So i'll just break down my part. I have ( next to mary's part) the toughest part in the whole dang play. Why you ask? There is this grand build up to my entrance. Before i ever apear i am billed as the next best thing to God almighty. And they spend a lot of time doing this. Next i do not have a whole lot of lines ( in comparison) so i have to wow you all, with very little time to do so. I have to start big and stay big. And i have to do it in a quite sort of way. I have to be very mysterious, and quite, not used to people as it were, more at home with the animal types. This part is so very much beyond my current experience i cant evan began to describe it. But, i Brent the uber actor will wow the crowd. come monday they will be in shock. Why? First becuase the part, if we rewind a couple years ago, fits me like a glove. Second becuase i can do a decent improvision, but give me time to practice and you better sit down and buckle up. I require a lot of practice, but i've worked pretty much alone, and am a desent coach. Will keep you all updated.

No comments: