Saturday, September 16, 2006

Friends: a disertation

My sis recently comented that i should make some guy friends, and thats how you meet girls. This is true. I have met an inordanent amount of girls in the company of my friends. In fact there was this one awkward moment when this girl my friend liked was making rather obvoius attempts at brents bacholerhood ( nice girl, but i think it was probably more in the nature of all the girls didnt know me so she was curious, rather than me being so much nicer and hotter, which i wasnt). But any way on to my disertation. I have never ( baring one) had a real friend. My friends were more people that i did stuff with cause it would have been realy boring to do so by myself, rather than busom buddys. And while i can give you all the dirt on them, i rarely open up with people. If i have something i dont want a specific person to know, i just wont tell anyone. The people i open up with are generaly those that cant in anyway effect the situation. I keep my own council as it were. Not always the smartest idea but than its been the modes operedi for some time. I do have a confidant if i ever needed him. But i cant say i've been all that open with him either. I supose it makes me a good listener ( I generaly let people talk about themselves, though i must admit i have my failings in this area as well). Actualy strike that, make that two chums in brents corner. Hmm...well i either have homework to do or cartoons to watch so adios.

No comments: