Friday, September 08, 2006

I brent am feeling talkitive

Yes that is right folks. At dinner i was content to enjoy my own company, alone with my thoughts. But now, while i dont need to, if the door was feeling conversational i would gladly chat up a storm. problem the student lounge was deserted. Not a soul was there. I've decided i'm a very inconveniant person. When other people are feeling talkitive, i'm not. Then when i am, no one is to be found. I suppose if i realy wanted to fix that i'd talk to them when they were interested in talking to me ( for instance most dinners, though not tonight, i wouldnt mind chatting up a storm, this kid i dont know comes up and asks me if i'd like to join his group, i say no thank you becuse i'm quite blissfull in my solitude, now the kid will probably never try again, ok so i'm feeling guilty for not saying thanks you but no, if i would have done that i would fell better, i just said no i'm good). Well i think I'll go play sonic the hedgehog, then perhaps i'll pass the student lounge before hitting the sisters place ( maybe).

No comments: